Now that you’ve made the decision to invest in yourself, it’s time to select the Personal Style package that best suits your needs. Read each package carefully, if you have any questions please fill out the contact page and we will respond as quickly as we can to help determine which is right for you. Some prices are not listed as the length of time the stylist will spend working on your wardrobe will vary by individual and determined by the size of your closet. After you contact us, we will be able to further assist you with the pricing of each package or to create a customized package that best suits your budget.
MOMIFORM SIGNATURE STYLE
If you’re unsure of your style, feel overwhelmed with choosing outfits, and would like to work with me, but just don’t know where to start, then this is Step 1.
During the appointment you will learn:
- Your body type
- Tips and tricks on how to dress to flatter your body type
- Examples of clothing that will flatter your figure
- How to dress appropriately for different occasions
- Develop the most efficient ways to choose your outfits
- Your ideal necklines and how to wear jewelry to flatter your figure
- How to choose shoes that flatter
- Determine your style personality (everyone has one!)
- Best retail stores to shop that will suit your style-personality and specific body type
I will pull 6 outfits from your closet for you to try. We will discuss these looks and how they flatter your figure and where to make adjustments. We will also discuss any alterations that can be made to each garment that is pulled. You will be left with digital images as a guideline in recreating your signature looks.
This package does not include any shopping.
It is a learning session based on what’s already in your closet.
*This appointment will range from 1.5-3 hours. There will be an additional charge for each hour that exceeds 3.
Mommy Closet Edit
(This is the suggested add-on service after you’ve completed the Momiform Signature Style package)
This is an in depth look at what’s in your wardrobe, to determine where to make improvements, where to fill in the gaps, and how to develop a system that works for your lifestyle.
During the appointment:
- Together, we will go through every piece of clothing in your closet. I will help you choose what to keep, alter, donate, or sell
- Once you decide what stays, I will show you fresh new ways to update your old favorites. I will give you simple formulas to follow when creating outfits.
- We will use your smartphone to create a lookbook album for you to use when recreating your signature looks. A digital or printed lookbook can be provided at an additional cost.
- A prioritized list of clothing and accessories, that will maximize the usage of your current wardrobe, will be created. These can be purchased by you over time. (If you prefer for me to shop for these items, please refer to the personal shopping packages. If added, the personal shopping package will be offered at a discounted price) This list will be emailed to you within 48 hours from your appointment
- All of your “donate” garments will be removed and taken to a local charity, and a tax receipt will be mailed directly to your home.
* This appointment should take no longer than 4 hours, some closets are larger and may require more time. An additional charge will be added for each hour past the initial 4.
Ultimate Mommy Makeover
This package is a transformative experience, custom designed to address your unique stage in life, needs and goals.
As women, our bodies change when we have children and that can mean your wardrobe and self-esteem are hugely affected. Your shape can change, your pre-baby body is constantly on your mind and time to yourself becomes almost nonexistent. The wardrobe is often one of the first things that get easily neglected, yet it can be just the thing to help you regain your confidence and feel good about your new body.
Let me help to relieve the stress of having to think about how to get dressed. If your kids are older and you’ve finally caught up on your sleep, your wardrobe may have been pushed so far down on your list of priorities, that you’ve forgotten how to put yourself together. I will help you to look put together, even though your life is in a state of constant mommy chaos!
If you’ve finally decided to make feeling good about yourself a priority again and have made an appointment, you can expect:
- Complimentary babysitting during our initial 1-hour consultation (so that you can either meet your stylist out for a cup of coffee or be able to sit in your home and not worry about managing the kids).
- Complimentary babysitting during our 3-hour closet assessment. We will go through your closet to see what fits and how to flatter your current figure. We will pack away any items that do not currently fit, because who needs to look at clothes that make us feel awful!! Fill that space with a few keys, practical and easy to wear pieces that will help you to feel great right now. We will make a prioritized shopping list to get you started on your way to creating your ideal mommy capsule wardrobe.
- Complimentary babysitting during our shopping trip to find those closet staples. (this will be a maximum of 3.5 hours).
- Complimentary babysitting during our 2-hour fitting to be sure that you feel confident with your new outfits.
- You will be sent a digital lookbook within 48 hours of our last appointment to help you to recreate your looks.
* This appointment needs to be broken up into at least three days to maximize your experience and top provide you with the best result
The Fairy Mom Stylist
Don’t you wish that you could wave a wand and have your very own stylist appear any time you wanted? Well, you don’t need a wand, a phone will do and I’ll be right over! Whether you are going on vacation and need help packing for you or your family, going to an event and need a quick outfit, want to go shopping with me or have me shop for you? Then this is your ideal package.
Your services will last for 1 year.
This package includes:
- 2-hour initial consultation.
- 4-hour closet assessment.
- Agreed upon, phone access on an ongoing basis for 1 year from your initial appointment.
- You will have a seasonal closet assessment (valid 4 times during 1 year).
- Online style services: outfit suggestions will be sent to you that fit your established style personality.
- Unlimited email support on any outfit questions for a period of 1 year.
- An ongoing shared Pinterest Board for 1 year from your initial appointment.
- You will be sent a questionnaire once per month to be sure that your stylist is meeting your needs.
If you’re comfortable with your personal style, but you have neither the desire nor the time to shop, this is your best option.
Option 1 Partner Shopping:
During this appointment:
- 1-hour phone consultation to design a custom-tailored shopping trip that is suited to your lifestyle and budget (existing clients, bring your previous list with you).
- We will embark on a 3-hour long shopping trip, where you will learn how to shop smart: where to save and where to splurge.
Option 2 Stylist Shops for You:
(If you’re comfortable with your personal style, but just don’t want to or have time to shop)
- 1-hour in-person consultation to determine your budget and shopping list
- Your new clothes will be delivered to your doorstep, you will determine what you want to keep to fulfill your prepaid budget
- 1-hour personalized fitting will take place in the comfort of your own home.
*During your initial consultation, you will provide your clothing budget. You will be required to prepay the allotted budget before any personal shopping takes place.
*This is a service package and does not include clothing
Gather a group of friends, bring a few items to try on, accessorize or maybe swap with your friends once you know what should really be in your wardrobe!
This party will include:
- Discover what silhouettes best flatter your figure.
- Demonstrations of how to maximize your look with accessories.
- Advice on the latest trends, which are best to fit your personal style, which clothes to invest in and those to avoid.
- Question and answer session to best suit the needs of your group.
- Great food, drinks, and an enjoyable interactive styling session.
*A minimum of 5 people for this package is required, a maximum of 10
*This will be a 3-hour maximum party
*Makeup application instruction is available as an add-on service
Special Event Styling
This package is available to clients who have a wedding, shower, graduation or any event where you want to find that perfect outfit.
- Includes a mini consultation.
- Personal shopping.
*Makeup application on the day of your event is available as an add-on service
Although I specialize in styling moms, I do, occasionally accept other clients Some suggested packages include:
-Defining your public (ideal for professionals)
-Group/organizations workshops (ideal for church ladies nights)
-Consulting for in store merchandising.
If you do not see a package that speaks to your needs, contact me for us to create a customized package.
All return clients will receive a 25% discounted rate on any available or customized packages.